Friday, January 1, 2010

Finally a brand new year.. 01/01/10, the start of a 2010.. With this I want to do some changes to my life too.. I shall blog everyday to remind myself of the goals i have..

Today is 01/01/10.. Never go for any countdown or whatsoever.. Wanted to save money for my birthday present.. A new watch! Really look forward to it.. This morning i forgotted what time i woke up.. Went out to work with dad.. Visited a client at Seng Kang at block 209A, managed to close the deal.. Then went to plaza to eat and get food for deardear.. Then went to Rivervalley to find a client who did not want to pay for some reason after the work was done..




Ever since i started working along with dad, i have seen so many rich people.. Big cars and big houses.. Auntie or young lady driving Porsche, BMW and Merc..

After that we went on to Pacific Mansion, Yong An Park and Emerald Park to give out flyers.. By the way, this is how we get our business..



But half way it started raining.. And is difficult to continue our work so we sat down for a drink hoping the rain would stop but it did not.. So we went home and rest.. And is knock off for me..



Reached home, clean up my room, mopped the floor and clear my table.. Is a new year and i think some cleaning is needed.. Then went dinner at Chomp Chomp with deardear.. We had "lala", "gonggong", stingray and cuttlefish with "kangkong". A very enjoyable dinner of the first day of a brand year new.. We then walk to Serangoon Central as we still time before my dad comes to drive us home..




Alright.. This concludes my first post in the year 2010.. And is 55 more days to my birthday and to my NEW WATCH!!! Happy new year!